[Debian-eeepc-devel] serous instabilities on 2.6.29-1-686 on eeepc 901

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Mar 31 16:46:12 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

Yesterday I installed the latest 2.6.29 on debian sid, on my eeepc 901
with the latest bios. I am experiencing serieus lockups that need to
manualy poweroff the system even sysrq RISEUB does nothing!

In the last 24H that i am using the kernel already got 4 lockups, they
will just happen happen playing internet radio with mpg123.

$ sudo apt-get  install linux-image-2.6.29-1-686

Does somebody else experience this behavior? Is there a bug report
somewhere? Anybody any hints?

Best regards,

Jelle de Jong