[Debian-eeepc-devel] Problems with Linux 2.6.29 ?

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed May 6 11:22:04 UTC 2009

El Miércoles, 6 de Mayo de 2009, Frédéric Boiteux escribió:
>   I'm using an Asus Eeepc 1002HA with a [...] 2.6.29 [...] but I get ramdom
>   but recurrent problems with it :
> - graphical corruption on the screen
> - suspend-to-ram fail to resume [...]
>
> As all Eeepc are more or less the same hardware, I wonder if I've a
> specific problem, or if somebody has same experience ?

My 901 works perfectly with 2.6.29. Your problems may not be kernel-based but
graphic-driver based.

Are you using the latest X? Are you using the hack to get native console
resolution? How does your xorg.conf look like? Those seem good points to
start looking at.

Cheers,
--

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es