[Debian-eeepc-devel] how to read this EEEPC group without all the spam?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Fri Nov 27 10:29:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:47:43 +0800
jidanni at jidanni.org wrote:
> They've done all the work to implement SpamAssassin, build a solid flood
> gates, but left them hanging wide open!

They?  Who?  Not me.  I'm the admin for this list.  All I have at my
disposal is what the Mailman interface presents me with and I don't see
any knobs for SA.  Continuing to discuss this here on this mailing list
may give you the satisfaction of venting, but it is not going to
produce any productive results.  If you can find where I can tune this
for an Alioth mailing list, let me know, as I have done some searching
for this and have not yet been able to find out how.

Ben