[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1000HA: WiFi device not dectected in Squeeze

Vincent Hobeika vhobeika at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 14:23:57 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Paul Menzel
<paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> [I replied to the list again, so that everyone is informed. (Good mail
> clients have a »Reply to list« feature. ;-)]

I'm very sorry for not replying to the list. I wasn't writing from my
computer. Usually I don't use the gmail interface, thus avoiding such
mistakes.

>> Thanks again for pointing the evidence.

I meant "pointing the obvious". Sorry for that french false friend here.

> I am glad, that it worked and that it was that simple. (I think that has
> happened to some people already.)

Thanks again for the help. Eventually, I managed to make the WPA-PSK
authentication work fine with the kde network manager.
Everything is ok.

Best regards,

--
Vincent