[Debian-eeepc-devel] Request for advice for system for Eee PC 701

Frédéric Boiteux fboiteux at calistel.com
Tue Feb 16 07:40:11 UTC 2010

Le Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:54:23 +0100,
Xavier Maillard <xavier at maillard.im> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Le 15 février 2010 12:10, Frédéric Boiteux <fboiteux at calistel.com> a
> écrit :
>

> > you can also read Debian wiki
> > about eeepc, it has a lot of tips…
> >

> Are these tips "up to date" ? I don't get it when reading a wiki if
> the informations are still valid or not.

It's up to you to state if it applies to you ;-) Some pages were built
with Lenny install (or even pre-Lenny) in mind (not so easy as now !),
and aren't always useful for latest system version ; on the contrary,
you can also find some workarounds about current/new tools. The wiki
(in my opinion) is a database where you can find a lot of ideas/tips,
and then you can sort which ones you'll use.

  And don't forget to update it when you have news / corrections ;-)

	Fred.