[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1201N and 2.6.33

giggzounet giggzounet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:43:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have compiled the 2.6.33 on my eeepc 1201n with lenny and backports :
- the ethernet driver works now out of the box (no problem when
plug/unplug the cable)
- the eeepc module works great (I just don't find how I can
disable/enable the bluetooth...)

BUT there is a regression with alsa driver :
20:37 giggz at baal ~ % cat /proc/asound/card0/codec#* | grep Codec
Codec: Realtek ALC269
Codec: Nvidia MCP7A HDMI

when I plug an headphone, the external speakers doen't get off. With all
prevent kernel (<2.6.33), I don't have any problem. Where can I report
this bug ?

Best regards,
Guillaume