[Debian-eeepc-devel] question about module eeepc-laptop

Hans-J. Ullrich hans.ullrich at loop.de
Fri Feb 26 20:44:24 UTC 2010

Hi all,

as power control and suspend for eeepc is controlled by eeepc-scripts and
kernel module eeepc-laptop, I would lik to know, if it does interfere with
powerdevil from kde project.

As i am using kde, powerdevil is running. Should I deactivate powerdevil? Or
which one takes precedence to power control?

I will be very happy, if someone could give me some technical background. My
netbook is an eeepc 1005HAG with debian/sid running on it.

Thank you in advance! Have fun!

Hans