[Debian-eeepc-devel] resume from hibernate fails following update

Dick Middleton dick at fouter.net
Sun Oct 3 20:55:52 UTC 2010

Following a software update on my eeepc 900 squeeze I find that it fails to
resume from hibernate.   I'm using uswsusp with encryption into a dedicated
partition.

Saving the image file seems to go correctly. There's an error in syslog at
boot which stops resume:

PM: Error -22 checking image file

Googling around doesn't tell me anything definitive;  it might be related  to
uswsusp or initramfs.  Does anybody know what this means and whether there's a
workaround.

Dick

--
Dick Middleton