[Debian-eeepc-devel] EeePc Touchpad enable/disable status led

Олександр olexn at ukr.net
Thu Apr 28 07:24:25 UTC 2011

Hi!
Question 1: Can You add status led for touchpad in eeepc-acpi-scripts?
For switch indikator need use:
echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/eeepc/leds/eeepc::touchpad/brightness
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/eeepc/leds/eeepc::touchpad/brightness

Question 2: When switch SHEnige mode notification not displayed. When I
change text message in lib/shengine.sh "S. H. Engine..." to
"SHEngine..." all work normal.
I use debian whezly, xfce, eeepc-acpi-scripts (1.1.11)
Can You fix this?