[Debian-eeepc-devel] So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Hans-J. Ullrich hans.ullrich at loop.de
Thu Jul 11 18:25:28 UTC 2013

Hi Ben,

I am no developer, sorry for that. But I want to thank you very much for all
the help I got from you in the past. Wheneever I got into a problem on my
EEEPC, you could help and/or you tried hard to help.

I know, you are not alone, and other people who helped with debian on EEEPC,
did hard work, too.

To you and all of the rest I say: Thank you very much for your work, your
patience, when something did not work at once, and for beeing always a very
good, very friendly and very experienced partner at any problems!

There are not everywhere a..ho...es in the world!!!

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich