[Debian-ezgo-packaging] [ezgo] 安裝測試_關於 ezgo8-apps-install

Andrew Lee ajqlee at debian.org
Tue May 11 11:15:16 UTC 2010

Hi 凱如, (hi everyone),

Glad to see so many of you are providing ideas/suggestions/discussions and
working toward to EzGo8.

To be notice, I have been working with Eric Sun since previous DebianEdu
meetings to create ezgo meta packages to reduce the works on packages
selecting, tracking and so on.

The ezgo package has been built by Debian Pure Blends framework and become
an official debian package already. The framework also built a nice webpage
to track status and bugs for all depending packages.

You may access to the ezgo packages list here:
    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/ezgo/tasks/index
And it's bug tracking list:
    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/ezgo/bugs/

The ezgo package tends to be including all needing packages in final EzGo
image. If you find any package list not on the web yet, please file a
wishlist bugreport aginst debian-ezgo package on BTS or simply mail to me if
you prefer.

The current debian-ezgo in squeeze has all the depending packages from
ezgo7, and there are a pending upload version available at:
    http://people.linux.org.tw/~andrew/debian/ezgo/

Please feel free to test it, and any suggestions are welcome.

All the best,

-Andrew

OSSACC_凱如 <ossacc at gmail.com> 於 2010年5月11日下午6:39 寫道: