[Debian-ezgo-packaging] Get Web Design...

Jennifer Jackson sales at digital-marketing4u.info
Fri Jan 4 10:21:42 UTC 2013

debian-ezgo-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our
services.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share you more
details about our past work details, client testimonials and price list.

 We are offering special discount on occasion of "X-MAS and New Year"
festival that may avail you.

I look forward for your positive response.

Yours sincerely,

Jennifer

Business Development Manager

Email: sales at digital-marketing4u.info

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail sales at digital-marketing4u.info and we ensure you will not receive any
such mails