[Debian-ezgo-packaging] Debian ezgo pure blends TODO

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Mar 26 10:09:06 UTC 2014

Hi Franklin,

I just uploaded a fixed version of blends-dev and adjusted the
Build-Depends of debian-ezgo to this version.

Moreover you need to understand the role of tasks files.  The package
ezgo-artwork is actually no metapackage created from dependencies in the
Blends framework.  Thus I moved the long description from tasks/artwork
to debian/control.stub.  This should fiy the problems with the Blends
framework.  But there are a lot of other problems with your package.
Please read packaging documentation about the role of the policy checker
lintian.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--