Updates to the italian translation of the flyer

Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi valhalla-d at trueelena.org
Thu Oct 5 07:04:21 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-05 at 03:24:25 +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> [are you subscribed to this list?  can i stop cc-ing?]

yes, I'm subscribed, sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier.

> % git clone git://git.home.trueelena.org/debian/flyers.git
> [...]
> warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.
>
> huh!?

that's because there is (was) no master branch on that repository, so
git didn't know what to checkout, but the repo worked if you checked out
a branch manually, or to do fetch.

anyway, that's pretty irrelevant now, as I've pushed directly to alioth
and that repo is going to be deleted quite soon.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''