Somes updates on flyers page

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla-d at trueelena.org
Mon Apr 1 18:09:10 BST 2019

On 2019-04-01 at 14:47:15 +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> One minor thing: the hexagonal .svg's don't look hexagonal to me here.
> top and bottom seem cut off.  Do you have any clue what's happening here?

I think I know: if you download the files and open them with inkscape
you can see the bounding box (a page with the precise size for the
hexagon) and a layer called “bleed” that goes beyond this bounding box:
this is used when printing the stickers, but is not really part of the
sticker (which is smaller than what shown on the page)

I think that it can be useful to save the stickers with the “bleed”
layer set as hidden, as in that case the browsers should show the
sticker in the correct size (one test with firefox and the local file
seems to work).
--
Elena ``of Valhalla''