micronews / dpn / Re: Somes updates on flyers page

Joost van Baal-Ilić joostvb-debian-flyers-devel at mdcc.cx
Tue Apr 2 08:22:36 BST 2019

Hi Laura e.a.,

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 08:11:36AM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> El 1 de abril de 2019 13:41:54 CEST, Alban Vidal <alban.vidal at zordhak.fr> escribió:
> >
> >I've made some changes on the Flyer page:
> >- Add some hexagonal stickers,
> >- Move 'Hexagonal Sticker' to specific table,
> >- Split tables for 'Social Contract' and 'Flyers',
> >- Some minor layout.
> >
> >https://debian.pages.debian.net/debian-flyers/
> >
> >I hope you like it.
> >

> Yes! It's great.
> I'd like to publish a micronews (or DPN paragraph) to spread the word

great idea, would be awesome.

> about this revamped page, but I'm not sure how to word it. If you have a proposal, it's welcome. If not, I'll probably figure out something next week.
>
> If you plan more changes and would like that we wait until a certain date, just tell.

For inspiration:

--------- draft --------------

Since about 2000, Debian uses the Debian Flyers for promotion at public Free
Software conferences and other events.  Our flyer has been translated from
English to Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and
Swedish.  Help in keeping those translations up to date is, as always, very
welcome.  And translation in more languages are appreciated too.

Next to the Debian Flyer, the project keeps [..] social contract in flyer
format [...] stickers

[..] webpage [...], salsa, mailing list....

I hope to have some more time tonight.

Bye,

Joost