Somes updates on flyers page

Alban Vidal alban.vidal at zordhak.fr
Tue Apr 2 09:15:35 BST 2019

Hello,

Le 01/04/2019 à 19:09, Elena ``of Valhalla'' a écrit :
> I think that it can be useful to save the stickers with the “bleed”
> layer set as hidden, as in that case the browsers should show the
> sticker in the correct size (one test with firefox and the local file
> seems to work).
Yes why not. The stickers displayed on the page is helpful for the
manufacturers. We can create web-usable of document-usable stickers in
PNG or SVG format with the Makefile.

The output for PNG format is good, but for two SVG files the output is
trunced.
I'm not an expert with vector format, if you an a idea...

I propose you that:
- Add a mention in the webpage and add link to the stickers Makefile
directory,
- Also add a link to the PNG files already compiled directly in the webpage.

Regards,

Alban