[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync, openais and redhat cluster

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Sat Jul 11 21:54:19 UTC 2009

Hi,
as discussed with Ante (cc:) it would make sense to share more of the
corosync/openais/redhat-cluster maintenance with Ubuntu. I have pushed
the current status of corosync 1.0.0 , openais 1.0.0 and cluster 3.0.0
to:

http://git.debian.org/?p=users/agx/redhat-cluster/corosync.git;a=summary
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/agx/redhat-cluster/openais.git;a=summary
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/agx/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster.git;a=summary

The packges contain most of Martin's changes as well as comments from
Ante. I'd like to upload new versions to experimental as soon as
possible. Any objections? I'd also like to move the packages to:

http://git.debian.org/git/debian-ha/$PKG.git

as soon as the directory got created on git.debian.org if nobody has
anything against it.
Cheers,
 -- Guido