[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync, openais and redhat cluster

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Sun Jul 12 14:49:30 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:54:18PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
[..snip..]
> possible. Any objections? I'd also like to move the packages to:
>
> http://git.debian.org/git/debian-ha/$PKG.git
>
> as soon as the directory got created on git.debian.org if nobody has
> anything against it.
The directory has been created and I've moved the repos over:
	http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-ha/corosync.git;a=summary
	http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-ha/openais.git;a=summary
	http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-ha/redhat-cluster.git;a=summary
I also uploaded 1.0.0 versions of corosync and openais to experimental
with an updated copyright file. Martin, does current pacemaker work with
openais 1.0.0 so we can drop openais-legacy? Could have a look at the
packages so we can make sure everything works nicely with rhcs and
heartbeat/pacemanker?
Cheers,
 -- Guido