[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync, openais and redhat cluster

Andres Rodriguez andreserl at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 14 05:21:14 UTC 2009

Hey Guys.

Regarding pacemaker/heartbeat, I've made a couple of changes, one in the
pacemaker package to the debian/pacemaker-heartbeat.postinst file, and the
other in the heartbeat package to the debian/heartbeat.init script. This
changes allows pacemaker-heartbeat to work, and they can be seen in the
Ubuntu-HA PPA [1]. I'll be forwarding them to Martin after I perform further
testing.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ha/+archive/ppa

Cheers,

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Ante Karamatić <ivoks at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Guido Günther wrote:
>
> > I also uploaded 1.0.0 versions of corosync and openais to experimental
> > with an updated copyright file. Martin, does current pacemaker work with
> > openais 1.0.0 so we can drop openais-legacy? Could have a look at the
> > packages so we can make sure everything works nicely with rhcs and
> > heartbeat/pacemanker?
>
> Yes, pacemaker works with corosync 1.0.0 (i've successfully built it),
> but it will require some patching of pacemaker and testing. I'd suggest
> keeping pacemaker as is, until those things are sorted out.
>
> Cheers
>
> Ante

Andres E. Rodriguez Lazo (RoAkSoAx)
Ingeniero de Sistemas