[Debian-ha-maintainers] [Pacemaker] [Debian-HA] Updates: Pacemaker 1.0.4, Pacemaker Management Client

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at linbit.com
Sun Jun 7 22:38:56 UTC 2009

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz schrieb:
> Hi Folks,
>
> just another rounds of updates flying in as I am writing this. Pacemaker
> 1.0.4 is now available for Debian in my repository (lenny for amd64/i386
> and sid for amd64), and there's another big thing.
>
> (Actually it's a rather small thing, but many of you asked for it, so I
> guess some of you consider it the big deal).
>
> Management Packages are available now for OpenAIS and Heartbeat. Let me
> get this straight: The way they are built is butt ugly, and I hope I
> will come up with a nicer solution until I upload them to Unstable. But
> as we
> are speaking, i'm okay with it, and I hope so are you.
>
> The package names are "pacemaker-mgmt-{heartbeat,openais}-{client}" and
> the packages can be found in my repository.
>
> Just for those who forgot meanwhile, the URL to add to your sources.list
> is this one:
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha lenny main (for lenny)
> deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha lenny main (for sid)
>
> Please feel free to test the packages and give feedback. The OpenAIS mgmt
> stuff at least workd fine on a cluster that I tested it on, even remote
> with X forwarding enabled.
>
> Best Regards
> Martin

Okay, the URL for sid of course is:

deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha sid main

Oh, and, yeah, another thing I forgot to mention is that the Release.gpg
is now signed with my key that is also in the Debian Keyring.

Best Regards
Martin

--
: Martin G. Loschwitz			Tel +43-1-8178292-63  :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH	Fax +43-1-8178292-82  :