[Debian-ha-maintainers] Updating pacemaker

Martin Loschwitz madkiss at debian.org
Wed Nov 18 07:55:24 UTC 2009

Guido Günther wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> do you intend to update pacemaker and friends in Debian? This way we
> could enable pacemaker for RHCS. Is there a point in maintaining this in
> a separate repo instead of experimental?
> Cheers,
>  -- Guido
Guido, Folks,

thank you for reminding me of this; I am absolutely planning to get
Pacemaker into Unstable / Testing ASAP in order to have whatever
is necessary be pacemaker-enabled. I just need to find the time to
actually create the packages.

M.

--
: Martin G. Loschwitz            Tel +43-1-8178292-63  :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH    Fax +43-1-8178292-82  :