[Debian-ha-maintainers] Debian packages of the clusterstack updated once more -- urgent call for testers

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at linbit.com
Wed Feb 3 09:26:53 UTC 2010

Ladies and Gentleman,

once more have these packages been updated; they now include the latest stable
versions of the clusterstack. That means:

Cluster-Glue 1.0.2
Cluster-Agents 1.0.3
Heartbeat 3.0.2
Pacemaker 1.0.7+hg20100203

Sources are available, too (at least for the lenny backports, but apart from the
changelog entries, they are identical).

Anibal, Simon, anybody else: Please help me with testing these packages as good
and as intensive as possible; if you have any spare time, please also help to
make them lintian-clean and to fix up copyright files so that we can go ahead and
get this stuff into unstable as quickly as possible.

Any comments are wholeheartedly welcome!

Best regards
Martin G. Loschwitz

--
: Martin Gerhard Loschwitz
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-63, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.

This e-mail is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). Information
contained in this e-mail and its attachments may be confidential,
privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby formally notified that any use, copying, disclosure or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is
prohibited. Also please notify immediately the sender by return e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.