[Debian-ha-maintainers] My cry for help!!!

Miss.Sarama Kamara miss.sarama at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 16:26:17 UTC 2010

Compliment of the day,
I am Princess Sarama Bailey Kamara,the only daughter of Late, Mr/Mrs Bailey H.Kamara, a licensed solid mineral (gold, diamond,cocoa merchant Importer&Exporter) during his days, recently before my father passed away,he called me privately that he had a deposit valued ($4.5 million)and a deposit which he intended to move abroad for investment.

He gave me a business card of his oversea business associate for me to contact with the information he had given to me,which I regrettably  misplaced .And I can not trust my uncles with this secret, because they have a hand in my father's death all for his wealth, and i would not want them to make me a victim like my father. I lost my mother when i was 12,and ever after my father decided not to remarry because of the love he had for my mother and myself.

 I have however, decided to put my inheriantce into your hand with the hope of helping me secure a better life aboard and far away from my fathers killers, because it is obvious he was posined and killed by his brothers, I would not want the same to happen to me. I need to hear from you very urgently . I will give you more  details when i hear from you.
Please get back to me as soon as possible. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks and God Bless You
 Yours Sincerely
Princess Sarama B. Kamara