[Debian-ha-maintainers] [Pacemaker] Question about Dual Primary DRBD + OCFS2

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Mar 26 12:27:04 GMT 2010

On 2010-03-26 12:54, rvm at free.fr wrote:
>> Oh, debian i686. Figures.
>> You'll need to rebuild the packages yourself, the ones from Madkiss'
>> repo don't seem to work for i686.
>
> Hi Andrew, thanks for your answer.
> Which packages I need to rebuild ? All of them ?
> I need to start from scratch (http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#From_Source) or there is debian sources packages availables ?
>
> I wanted test in debian lenny amd64 arch, but some package are missing in Madkiss' repo.
> So if I i can help in building debian package, I'd be delighted ;-)

Debian HA packaging is now maintained in Mercurial repositories on
alioth.debian.org. If you want to help out testing (which would be
dearly appreciated!), please clone the "sid" branches from the
repositories at

http://hg.debian.org/hg/debian-ha

... and then get going with dpkg-buildpackage.

Any questions, comments, and patches regarding Debian HA packaging
should be directed to the debian-ha-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org
mailing list.

Thanks!

Cheers,