[Debian-ha-maintainers] [Pacemaker] Question about Dual Primary DRBD + OCFS2

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Fri Mar 26 14:50:24 GMT 2010

Am Freitag, 26. März 2010 13:27:04 schrieb Florian Haas:
> On 2010-03-26 12:54, rvm at free.fr wrote:
> >> Oh, debian i686. Figures.
> >> You'll need to rebuild the packages yourself, the ones from Madkiss'
> >> repo don't seem to work for i686.
> >
> > Hi Andrew, thanks for your answer.
> > Which packages I need to rebuild ? All of them ?
> > I need to start from scratch
> > (http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#From_Source) or there is debian
> > sources packages availables ?
> >
> > I wanted test in debian lenny amd64 arch, but some package are missing in
> > Madkiss' repo. So if I i can help in building debian package, I'd be
> > delighted ;-)
>
> Debian HA packaging is now maintained in Mercurial repositories on
> alioth.debian.org. If you want to help out testing (which would be
> dearly appreciated!), please clone the "sid" branches from the
> repositories at
>
> http://hg.debian.org/hg/debian-ha
>
> ... and then get going with dpkg-buildpackage.
>
> Any questions, comments, and patches regarding Debian HA packaging
> should be directed to the debian-ha-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org
> mailing list.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> Florian

Hi,

ist there any HOWTO for compiling these packages from hg?
- If I clone cluster-glue I do not get the directory debian
- If I additionally clone debian I get the error "cannot open debian/changelog
for reading" since the file is called "ChangeLog".
- If I copy it to changelog I get a LOT mot errors.

(...)

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42