[Debian-ha-maintainers] I am waiting for your valued response.

MR DANIEL MAZI mazi26 at uniwersytetdzieci.pl
Thu Sep 2 11:51:18 UTC 2010

Dear Sir,

I understand that you are a Manufacturer / Exporter of various kinds of Hospital Equipment.

Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) have mandated me to source for a reliable and a reputable company that can supply them with Hospital Equipment.

Quantity: 3000 pcs
Destination Port: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Period: 12 Calendar Months
Payment: 100% Advance TT

I know that your company is capable of  and supplying the above quantity of Hospital Equipment   within a period of 12 months. Please write back to me and send to me the FOB prices quotations.

I am waiting for your valued response.

Best regards,

MR DANIEL MAZI

Cell phone: +234 8021359970