[Debian-ha-maintainers] Ministry Of Finance Burkina Faso

Ministry Of Finance westernunionagentofficefaso1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:03:22 UTC 2010

Attention the email id owner.

I am Mr.Ahmed Zongrana from Ministry Of Finance Burkina Faso (Head office). This is to bring your notice that after the conference meeting we had, The Government of this country realized that you are among those that involved in scam victim we have in our list to Compensate  by the government of this country as instructions from United Nation(UN).

The Governor of this state, Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso has instructed this office to forward your file to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pay you the sum of US$500,000.00 through WESTERNUNION .His Excellence the GOVERNOR this province has instructed the WESTERN UNION payment department Mr. Mr. Dicko James to send the sum of $500,000.00 through his custody for easy receiver of your funds. You are to contact them now to ensure that your fund will be transferring to you once you send them the needed information to avoid wrong transaction.

According to the demands of WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER you are to receive
your fund at the instalment rate of $10,000.00 daily until the $500,000.00 is completely transferred to you accordingly. You are to contact them now with the bellow information to avoid wrong transaction.

Your Receiver's Name================================
Your Test question==================================
Your Answer.=======================================
Telephone No.======================================
Your Country=======================================

Listen very carefully, tell Mr.Dicko James that you advise to contact him by Mr.Ahmed Zongrana from Ministry Of Finance here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso;Bellow is their Contact Information.

Name Mr.Dicko James
Email (westernunionagentofficefaso1 at gmail.com)
Telephone +226 78 22 33 47

Please, do not forget to update me as soon as you receive your first payment.
Best regards.

Mr.Ahmed Zongrana
F.A in Ministry of Finance
Burkina Faso.