[Debian-ha-maintainers] FROM (MRS ANN) INHERITANCE CLAIM LET'S INVEST IN REAL ESTATE

Mrs Ann Ibe mrsannibe50 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:03:57 UTC 2011

Mrs Ann Ibe
20 Park Road,
Bristol BS 25LJ,
England
Ph-+

Attn; Sir/Madam

This is for your attention

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the
total sum of £5,600,000.00GBP (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand British
Pounds) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is our
second letter to you)It is like this because bad people in the internet this
time around.We contacted you because you bear the same Surname Identity and
therefore can present you as the Beneficiary to the Inheritance since there
is no written Will. Our legal services aim to provide our private clients
with a complete service.

We are happy to prepare Wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the
administration of Estates and prepare and administer powers of Attorney. All
the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this
deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance;
your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us
file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release
of this sum of money.

Yours faithfully

Mrs Ann Ibe