[Debian-ha-maintainers] DRBD utils 8.3.11

Sylvain beuc at debian.org
Mon Nov 21 14:15:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm preparing a DRBD kernel+utils setup at work.  I'm lucky enough to
work in a nearly-full-Debian environment :)

AFAICS people here used to backport Debian's version of drbd8-utils.
In this case, I need v3.8.11 to match the 3.x kernel, but only v3.8.9
from February is available.
(curiously Ubuntu's version is up-to-date, not sure how the packaging
workflow works here)

I can dedicate a bit of time to prepare (and optionaly upload) v3.8.11
for unstable.  Are you interested?

--
Sylvain
PS: if not, is there an ETA for the availability of the newest drbd8-utils?