[Debian-ha-maintainers] Automate Quotations, Billing, Inventory, Sales, Production etc.(SPMS)

SHEEBA cssmlbx1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:57:17 UTC 2012

 AUTOMATE YOUR BUSINESSComputerize your Sales Enquiries, Quotations, Billings, Purchases, Inventory, Service & Maintenance, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Work Orders, Job Work,  Finance etc.Wherever in the world you may be, we can install systems on your PC from our Mumbai office. We have many customers in Asia, Middle East and Africa. Even in India we have many customers whom till today we have not seen or met, but they are using our systems. Please note that it is not necessary to take all the modules. You have the option to take only those functions that you want. We will also develop new features for you. YES – we customize.And the best news – It doesn't cost you a fortune. As per your budget, the system can be tailored for large, medium and very small companies too.Sales EnquiriesSalesService & MaintenanceContacts & Customers databaseDatabase of Enquiries receivedConstant Follow-ups of EnquiriesDaily reports of Mktg Tasks doneEmail of pending Mktg tasksEmail of Mktg Tasks for the dayReasons for losing orderVarious Statistical Mktg ReportsQuotations EntryPrint/Download/Email QuotationsEnter Sales OrdersAuthorize Sales OrdersPending Deliveries reportDispatches with Delivery NoteInvoice printing Various ReportsCustomer databaseInstallations databasePreventive Maintenance tracking Warranty / AMC end alertsCall CentreRegister Break Down CallsService Details / HistorySpare Parts TrackingPurchasesInventoryManufacturingPurchase RequisitionsRFQ (Request for Quotes)Suppliers QuotesQuotation Comparison RptPurchase Orders.Authorize Purchase Orders.P.O. HistorySuppliers pending deliveriesReceipts from Suppliers.Enter Requisitions.Authorize Requisitions.Issues – Multi stores.Stock Adjustments.Bill of Materials.Reorder level reportingStock LedgerGenerate Batch NumbersProduction PlanningIssue for ConsumptionManufacture BatchesInform QC deptEnter QC resultsGenerate Stock qty after QCWork in Progress stocksJob WorksWork OrdersFinanceEnter Work Order DetailsAuthorize Work OrdersIssue Stock for Job WorkPrint Stock Issued NoteRpt of Pending Job Work DeliveryReturn after Job WorkFull tracking of Stock and bal Quantities with Job WorkerEnter Work OrdersAuthorize Work OrdersEnter Work Order DetailsAuthorize Work OrdersEnter Work Order CompletionPayment AdjustmentsPrint Payment authorizationJournal Vouchers.Authorize Journal VoucherBank / Cash Books.Bank Reconciliation.Cost Centers.Trial Balance.Profit & Loss Statement.Balance Sheet.The above is only a brief. Please visit www.crystalsoftindia.com for more details.Contact us for LIVE review of our systems (not a mere presentation) support at crystalsoftindia.com   or  office at crystalsoftindia.com Thanking You,Yours truly, Sheeba J (Marketing Head)Crystal Software Solutions. 51, Dewan Centre, Level II, S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (West). Mumbai 400 1002. INDIATel: (91) (22) 26774471, Mobiles (91) 9821236556 (91) 9833526568Email : support at crystalsoftindia.com office at crystalsoftindia.comWeb : www.crystalsoftindia.com We are looking for serious minded Marketing Partners in your region.In case this inconvenienced you, please respond with “EXCUSE” and we shall not contact you again.

				This email was sent from cssmlbx1 at gmail.com to debian-ha-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org

				To unsubscribe from this list please Click here
				www.xyz129.com

				To report an abuse complaint or for problem resolution please Click here