[Debian-ha-maintainers] Computerize your Service dept-make it PAPERLESS (SPMS)

SHEEBA sjksols at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:02:50 UTC 2012

Service & Maintenance Management SystemWe could give you an excellent "Service & Maintenance Management" system from Mumbai at very economic pricing. This will give you complete control on your Service dept and make your operations paperless. Stop struggling with Excel Sheets and Folders. All info will be at your fingertips. No need to maintain expensive IT dept for Software development. We will handle all your Software needs.We do not have geographical boundaries. Wherever in the world you may be, from our office in Mumbai we will show you our system on your own PC. We have many customers in Asia, Middle East and Africa whom we have never seen or met. Below are only some of the features. There is much more.Customer DatabaseProducts Database,All Installations with ConfigurationsWarranty & AMC tracking and renewals,Auto generate Preventive Maintenance Visits schedulingCall Centre (Customer's Product with Serial no. is identified within a few seconds)Complaint No. / Ticket generationAuto Emails to Management and Customers when Call is LoggedAllocate EngineersAuto Emails to Engineers when Call is AllocatedService History & Auto Emails to Customer and Service Manager when call is closedCustomers Dues Alert on screen before call is loggedAlert if Call being logged is from expired Maintenance Contract or Expired WarrantyKeep track of Spare Parts with EngineersStore Scanned Service reports in systemRetrieve Scanned Service ReportsRepeat Calls trackingExtend Warranties / Maintenance ContractsTrack Expenses for every CallAlert of Overdue Preventive Maintenance VisitsAlert of Escalated CallsAlert of Un-Billed CallsSpare Parts TrackingWithdraw Main Item or Spare parts from CustomerSend Main Item or Spare Parts to your Repair Centre or 3rd party vendors or even to SuppliersTrack returns of these items from Repair Centre or 3rd party vendors or SuppliersReturn the Main Item or Spare Parts to your CustomersReporting of Unprofitable Maintenance ContractsReporting of Engineers Performance StatisticsReporting of Engineers Travel Time AnalysisThere are plenty of other features, controls & reports.Some customers whom we have never met or seen, but are using on our Systems are Precimed Medical Supplies LLC (Dubai), Apple Centre (Bahrain), Albertsons International Pvt Ltd (India), PCTL Automation (Kenya), Gestalt Gild Limited (Kenya), Outsource Technologies Ltd (Kenya), NCAT (Nepal) And the best news is, It does’nt cost you a fortune. As per your budget, the system can be tailored for large, medium and very small companies too. Do contact us at either of the below email ids for a FREE LIVE SESSION during which you can  enter your own data and have a  look-and-feel of the system.However , in case you wish to see a brief recorded demo,  please switch on your speakers as there is a narration and then please click on the link belowhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu94s322PZA&feature=player_embeddedsupport@crystalsoftindia.com | office at crystalsoftindia.com Thanking You,Yours truly, Sheeba  (Marketing Head) Crystal Software Solutions. 51, Dewan Centre, Level II, S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (West). Mumbai 400 1002. INDIATel: (91-22)26774471 Mobiles (91) 9821236556 (91) 9833526568Email : support at crystalsoftindia.com office at crystalsoftindia.comWeb : www.crystalsoftindia.comIn case this inconvenienced you, please respond with “EXCUSE” and we shall not contact you again.We are also looking for serious minded Marketing Partners in your region.

				This email was sent from sjksols at gmail.com to debian-ha-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org

				To unsubscribe from this list please Click here
				www.xyz129.com

				To report an abuse complaint or for problem resolution please Click here