[Debian-ha-maintainers] crmsh and pcs on wheezy

Vladimir ml at foomx.de
Thu Mar 13 20:42:52 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

as I can see debian wheezy ships currently pacemaker 1.1.7-1. Since
pacemaker 1.1.8 split off crmsh and pcs seems to get the prefered
configuration tool I asked myself the following questions:

* Is it already clear how the pacemaker package will be shipped for
  version 1.1.8? With or without crmsh?

* Will there be a seperate crmsh package then?

I couldn't find pcs via apt-cache in the wheezy repository.

* Will pcs first be available in the wheezy repo with pacemaker version
  1.1.8?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Vladimir