[Debian-ha-maintainers] Assalaam Aleikum

Mr Abudu Hassan mrabuduhassan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 10:42:42 UTC 2014

--
Greetings to you my good friend,

I am Mr.Abudu Hassan, from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .

This is to inform you that I work in united bank for Africa here in
Burkina Faso.

I decide to release this information out to you my good friend,
because there is a fund that was credited in the remittance department
here in the bank, which is the sum of $4.6 million US dollar inside
the depositors account through CHEQUE by one of our customer who dead
in an air crash recently in Mali.

So after the incident, the managing director of this noble bank try to
reach out to the family of this young man in united state of America
to direct them on how they can receive their late brother's fund that
is in our custody here in the united bank of Africa.

Unfortunately, the information we have could not reach out to them,
ever since nobody have come regarding to the claim of the fund of this
late young man, so the reason why I release out this information is
that the director of this noble bank has decided that if nobody come
for the claim of the said fund, before December 22 of this year 2014
the fund will automatically become the bank property.

So this are the reason why I want the both of us to do the best we can
to hurry up and claim the fund without any delay.

Note: please you have to keep this business top secret to your self
because if this noble bank get to know that I was the one that give
you this information, they mit not release the fund to you and I will
also loss my job because of this act.

if you are capable to do it,  Am assuring you that I will guard you
and you will not regret of doing this business with me, I will give
you the email address of the bank department.

Waiting  to hear from you

Best Regards

Mr.Abudu Hassan