[Debian-ha-maintainers] Help for High Availability packages maintenance

Louis Bouchard louis.bouchard at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 18 14:04:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

One of my colleague has asked my help in getting in touch with people involved
with the maintenance of the High Availability.

Rafael would be interested in helping out with the package management of the
packages required for High Availability so I thought I'd email the debian-ha
list & you since you appear on the package page of the pacemaker package.

So if anyone of you have information for Rafael on how he could help out and
contribute to the packaging, I would appreciate.

Kind Regards,

...Louis

--
Louis Bouchard