[Debian-ha-maintainers] Debconf apologies & BoF

Matthew Vernon matthew at debian.org
Sat Aug 15 13:23:48 BST 2015

Hi,

I very much regret that I've had to cancel my trip to Debconf this year,
having broken my foot :-(

So I'm going to miss the BoF, which I'm also sorry about. I was hoping
to ask how we can get a plan together for having the pacemaker stack
useable for Jessie - I mean, the code works, and the packages I've built
are behaving reasonably well, but I think we need something suitable for
our users, which to my mind means a stable set of packages in
jessie-backports - while a PPA is (much!) better than nothing, it
doesn't have the same Debian stamp that I think grumpy sysadmins like
myself want for their production services :-)

Have a great Debconf!

Regards,

Matthew