[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb priority

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Mon Jun 20 15:12:34 UTC 2016

Christoph Berg <cb at df7cb.de> writes:

> Re: Ferenc Wágner 2016-06-18 <871t3u64e0.fsf at lant.ki.iif.hu>
>
>>> Libqb should be optional. Sorry for not having spotted that in the
>>> earlier uploads.
>>
>> Great!  May I handle this with a 1.0~1 upload?  I'd also like to tie in
>> the upstream repository (via --upstream-vcs-tag) if you don't mind.
>
> Sure, go ahead!

I pushed the current state of affairs into a new tmp branch on Alioth.
I also adjusted a bunch of other things we haven't discussed yet, thus
decided to leave master in place, though it can be fast-forwarded if
review or testing don't necessitate changes to my commits.  This tmp
branch will go away regardless.

What do you think about renaming the branches to the DEP14 scheme also
used by Corosync and Pacemaker?  It's possible to go on without, but I
find it more natural for the upstream master to appear explicitly.
--
Regards,
Feri