[Debian-ha-maintainers] Customized Info

Alexis Lujan alexis.lujan at worldonlinetech.com
Tue Aug 15 19:07:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I did a little research on your company and I'm sure you would be continuously looking at opportunities to develop your reach in the market space.
Our data comes with information such as Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Phone, Fax, Website, Physical Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size, LinkedIn, SIC/NAICS codes and more.
CIOs list, CTOs list, Chief information security officers list, EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list, IT directors list, IT Managers List, IT security executives list, IT Resellers/VARs list, Database Administrators list, Network Administrators list, Business Intelligence Administrators list, SME IT decision makers list, Fortune 1,000 companies IT decision makers list, SME Business owners list

ERP users list -Ariba, BizFlow, BMC, Business Objects, Cognos, Deltek, FileNet, Hyperion, IBM Tivoli, IBM WebSphere, Informatica, JD Edwards, Lawson, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft, Sage MAS 90, SAP R/3 etc.

CRM users list -MS Dynamic CRM, MS Exchange Server, Siebel, SAP CRM, Salesforce, IBM Lotus, Goldmine, Sage Saleslogix etc.

Business Intelligence, Networking software, IT security software, Database application users list
Microsoft Customers/partners list
IBM Customers/partners List
Oracle Customers/partners List
SAP Customers/partners List
We provide data for all industry and technologies across the globe

Please review and let me know if you are looking for any type of list and we can service you.

Await your response!

Thanks,
Alexis Lugan
Marketing Coordinator

Please forward this email to the right person in your organization, if not interested please answer "Overlook" in the subject line