[Debian-ha-maintainers] Dear VDC User

chuah hooi see c3351004 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 03:18:56 UTC 2017

Dear  VDC User

Due to the recent update and development of our services to our valued users, we are updating and changing the look of your VDC Webmail service and also
We noticed your account has exceeded limit of receiving and sending out massage,and open in one other location with network IP address (200.1.27.75) to logout<http://tinyurl.com/h9zvog4> the account from your mailbox and block the IP, from login in again from the address.

Click below to update and verify your email to avoid disable

verify your email<http://tinyurl.com/h9zvog4>

Regards
VDC Admin
Webmail [2016] [! Inc Webmail Service].