[Debian-ha-maintainers] Question about pacemaker-upgrade from wheezy

Tom Fernandes anyaddress at gmx.net
Fri Feb 16 12:07:05 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

I would like to know it is possible to upgrade a wheezy-based
pacemaker/corosync/DRBD-Cluster from wheezy to jessie or stretch.

This page[1] states "No". But as this information dates back to
05/2015[2], I would like to confirm if this is still true since
pacemaker is in jessie-backports since 03/2016 and it was stated by
Christoph Berg at that time[3] that cluster-upgrades from wheezy to
jessie should work.

If I missed some information please point me to the right docs.

Thanks for the enormous work that went and goes into getting/keeping the
HA-stack alive!

Tom

1)
https://wiki.debian.org/Debian-HA/FAQ#Q:_Will_I_be_able_to_upgrade_my_Wheezy-based_stack_once_Pacemaker_is_available_for_Debian_Jessie.3F