[Debian-ha-maintainers] Website Design & Re-design Proposal !!

Madan Joshi seomadan111 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:05:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

We are from digital marketing company INDIA.

1.  Are you looking to create a new website in Word Press, Simple HTML or E-commerce etc?
2.  Are you looking to redesign your website with new modern and as per the latest industry standard look and feel?
3.  If your website is not mobile Friendly? We can make your current site mobile friendly/responsive?

Please revert if you require any of the above services and we will be happy to send you sample of our work and costing accordingly.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Madan Joshi
Emai Marketing Managerl