[Debian-ha-maintainers] Removal of Alioth repositories (DRBD?)

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Thu May 10 20:38:35 BST 2018

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 01:27:32PM +0200, Ferenc Wágner wrote:
> The Alioth maintainers ask everybody to remove their migrated
> repositories so that they needn't archive them.  Most of our
> repositories are explicitly described as migrated and disabled already,
> and I don't intend to keep the two Corosync backup repositories.  This
> leaves the three DRBD repos.  What's their status?

Not sure if Apollon (CC) is on the list, but we have contacted him a few
weeks ago and he has joined the group on salsa.

> Shall we all proceed with removing our repositories, or is there any
> reason the keep them around?

I guess we can drop our repos there, just leave the DRBD perhaps?

--
Valentin