[Debian-handbook-translators] Anyone already working on a german translation?

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Jun 6 06:17:31 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012, Rainer Koenig wrote:
> I cloned the git recently and started to work on the German (de-DE)
> translation. Moving on slowly because time is limited, but I want to
> contribute back to Debian after using it for about 10 years.

Great!

My notes only say that Sven Mueller (in copy) was at some point somewhat
interested but I haven't heard back from him. So I suggest that you take
the role of coordinator. :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/