[Debian-handbook-translators] Danish translation

Aputsiaq Janussen aj at isit.gl
Wed Jun 6 14:40:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this book out in the free air.
A Danish translation team is being established through dansk-gruppen.dk.

We are discussing the following:

1) The amount of work between each edition
I figure that the amount of changes is likely rather low compared to
other books, since the topic is administration - I might be wrong.
Is there a roadmap for the wheezy edition?

2) The possibilty of using a web interface
Having a way of translating, reviewing and committing online -
especially for documentation - would be great.
I've seen that the Spanish team is considering the use of Weblate.
Be sure to post on the mailing list regarding considerations on a web interface.

Best regards,
Aputsiaq Niels Janussen

Translator profiles:
https://launchpad.net/~aj