[Debian-handbook-translators] Using Weblate for handbook translations

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Jun 7 10:14:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012, Michal Čihař wrote:
> It can push to central repository or repository can be published
> separately, for example see setup I've made for Wine:
> https://github.com/nijel/weblate/wiki/Wine

OK. Would it be possible to have write access to that external repository?

(If it's not possible on your side, then we can just setup another
repository on alioth for that purpose)

I would like to be able to grab & commmit the translations with something
similar to "git merge --squash weblate/master && git commit -a" and
then merge the updated branch back into weblate/master so that the
next merge properly starts at the right point.

(Hopefully I can use something smarter than "git merge --squash" so that I
can keep authorship information while grouping contributions of a given
translator)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/