[Debian-handbook-translators] Request: Danish (da-DK) translation of the handbook on Weblate

Aputsiaq Janussen aj at isit.gl
Thu Jul 12 12:25:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'd like to request the Danish language (da-DK) added and make use of Weblate.

I've read the instructions for contributing and figured out how to
make use of Publican a while ago.
The thought having to create an Alioth account, use ssh keys, learn
git including branching and rebasing - in addition - is killing me.
I assume that coordination can be done without having to learn git.

I've attached to da-DK folder that Publican created, which contains a
draft translation of the preface.

Best regards,
Aputsiaq Niels Janussen