[Debian-handbook-translators] Request: Danish (da-DK) translation of the handbook on Weblate

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Jul 13 12:33:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012, Aputsiaq Janussen wrote:
> I'd like to request the Danish language (da-DK) added and make use of Weblate.
>
> I've read the instructions for contributing and figured out how to
> make use of Publican a while ago.
> The thought having to create an Alioth account, use ssh keys, learn
> git including branching and rebasing - in addition - is killing me.
> I assume that coordination can be done without having to learn git.

Of course! The only limitation is that you'll have to ask me to commit
translated pictures for you. You can't do that from within weblate.

I have updated README.translators to make that clearer.

> I've attached to da-DK folder that Publican created, which contains a
> draft translation of the preface.

Thanks, committed. Danish now appears on weblate.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/