[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation to pt-BR

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Sun Jul 29 20:42:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. I have been in vacation for 2 weeks.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012, Éverton Arruda wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Éverton Arruda <root at earruda.eti.br>wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > i'm interested in starting the translation to brazilian portuguese, but
> > i'd like to know how should i start doing it.
> >
> > Some people in the Debian pt l10n mailing list have shown interest in
> > helping and we chose to use Weblate to do so.
> >
> > Just following the steps in the README file and pushing the commits will
> > enable pt-BR in the Weblate interface?

Mostly yes, once done I have to manually update the branch used by weblate
but other than that, it should be automatic.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/