[Debian-handbook-translators] Translating with a web interface, weblate now available

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Sun Jul 29 21:35:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012, Michal Čihař wrote:
> > Michal Čihař offered to host a weblate instance to help translate
> > the debian admin handbook. It's now live at
> > http://debian.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/
>
> Also if you have any problems with that, please let me know (the setup
> is quite different to what is used elsewhere, so some rough edges might
> appear).

I tried to lock the repository today but instead of only committing the
pending changes and then locking it, it looks like it merged the upstream
changes too.

commit c568961b57a3cbf254daa0af07a28fa4ec7735d1 (weblate/squeeze/master)
Merge: 4fd04cf 5ae0109
Author: Weblate <noreply at weblate.org>
Date:   Sun Jul 29 23:07:55 2012 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/squeeze/master' into squeeze/master

It's possible I did a mismanipulation on the web interface, but I don't believe so.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/