[Debian-handbook-translators] Changes in POT: to push or not

Stefano Canepa sc at linux.it
Wed Nov 7 21:57:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
I was just looking at publican commands and I issued a publican
update_pot command resulting in new pot file, most of them are just
different because the time stamp in the header changed some others are
really different. So I was wondering if I can push this changes or
revert them and wait for new pot files on git.debian.org.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc at linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.